This summer I’m running a series of flower arranging classes in a special Facebook group.
FILMING HAS NOW FINISHED IN SUMMER HOLIDAY FLOWER ARRANGING CLUB. HOWEVER, YOU CAN STILL ACCESS ALL THE VIDEOS AND RECEIVE FEEDBACK ON YOUR WORK.
This club will be perfect for you if:
- you’re missing your regular flower class
- you fancy having a go at some recycling and upcycling to create some vases
- you want to get crafty – and share some creative activities with your children (or grandchildren) over the summer holidays
- perhaps you’re comfortable with you ‘cut and plonk’ style of flower arranging, but want to do it in more stylish ways?
The club opens at the start of the school holidays and continues for six weeks. Your classes will be delivered twice a week via Facebook Live videos in a special (closed) Facebook group. You can watch as I film – or catch up on replay. Even if you’re going away on holiday you won’t miss a thing!
This interactive class will keep you stocked up with creative ideas to entertain you and your little ones over the holidays – and will be perfect as a rainy day activity.
Over the course of six weeks I’ll guide you through 12 easy to make projects. The course is exceptional value at £30 for the whole six weeks.
Pay via PayPal below or email me if you’d prefer to pay by bank transfer firstname.lastname@example.org
By the end of the summer holidays you’ll be able to:
- upcycle jam jars (and other containers) to create folksy vases
- apply the techniques you’ve learnt to give your existing vases a new look
- confidently arrange flowers you’ve picked from your garden, or foraged on family walks
- amaze your friends and family with your ideas-on-a-shoestring creativity!