Summer holiday flower arranging club
July 1 - September 30£40
I’m re-opening the doors to my summer holiday flower arranging club on Facebook – there are 12 simple flower arranging projects for you to enjoy (filmed last year), with three BRAND NEW projects to be filmed over the summer.
This club will be perfect for you if:
- you’re missing your regular flower class
- you fancy having a go at some recycling and upcycling to create some vases
- you want to get crafty – and share some creative activities with your children (or grandchildren) over the summer holidays
- perhaps you’re comfortable with you ‘cut and plonk’ style of flower arranging, but want to do it in more stylish ways?
The club opens on 1 July, when you’ll get access to a special (closed) Facebook group. Immediately you’ll be able to catch up on the 12 projects filmed last year, and then watch me film three brand new projects live – or catch up on replay. Even if you’re going away on holiday you won’t miss a thing!
This interactive class will keep you stocked up with creative ideas to entertain you and your little ones over the holidays – and will be perfect as a rainy day activity.
The course is exceptional value at £40 per person.
Pay via PayPal below or email me if you’d prefer to pay by bank transfer email@example.com
By the end of the summer holidays you’ll be able to:
- upcycle jam jars (and other containers) to create folksy vases
- apply the techniques you’ve learnt to give your existing vases a new look
- confidently arrange flowers you’ve picked from your garden, or foraged on family walks
- amaze your friends and family with your ideas-on-a-shoestring creativity!
If you think you’d prefer to watch the edited films (only) – with no feedback on your work from me, and WITHOUT the new projects I’m filming this year you might prefer downloading the videos from my Etsy shop at £36