- This workshop has passed.
Facebook Christmas flower club – three door wreaths and a table arrangement
October 10, 2018 @ 10:00 am - December 24, 2018 @ 3:00 pm£30
Get set for Christmas!
This autumn I’m running a series of Christmas flower arranging classes in a special Facebook group.
If you’ve ever fancied making your own Christmas door wreath – but couldn’t find a class, at a time that suited you – then this is the course for you.
Via a series of Facebook Lives (yes, you’ll need to be a Facebook user) I’ll take guide you step-by-step through how to create three different door wreaths and a stylish Christmas table arrangement. You’ll be able to watch live, or on catch up – stopping and starting where you need to, to follow along. Live or not – I’ll be on-hand to answer any questions you’ve got.
If you’d like to:
- create a twiggy door wreath with pine cones – a great autumn/winter project
- jazz up a supermarket door wreath – or fix up a fake one
- make a table arrangement, and
- learn step by step how to make a traditional door wreath using moss as a base
then BOOK NOW before you get caught up in the Christmas rush.
This Christmas flower club will be perfect for you if:
- you’re missing your regular flower class
- you fancy having a go at making your own Christmas door wreath, but don’t know what style to go for
- you want to get creative and share your learning experience with a friendly online group
- perhaps you’re happy buying your door wreath from the supermarket – but you want to up your game and personalise it
Flower Club starts on Wednesday 10 October and will stay open right up until Christmas Eve. Your classes will be delivered two/three times a week via Facebook Live videos in a special (closed) Facebook group. You can watch as I film – or catch up on replay. Even if you get bogged down with your Christmas shopping and present wrapping you won’t miss a thing!
This interactive class will keep you stocked up with creative Christmas ideas. Live filming will take place from 10 -31 October. After that, the videos will be available to replay at your convenience.
Over the course of three weeks I’ll guide you through four fabulous Christmassy projects. The course is exceptional value at £30.
Pay via PayPal below or email me if you’d prefer to pay by bank transfer firstname.lastname@example.org
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- make your own Christmas door wreath – confidently choosing appropriate materials and techniques to make your door wreath stand out in the street
- apply the techniques you’ve learnt year after year
- confidently design and create your own door wreath (and table arrangement) using materials picked from your garden, or foraged on family walks
- amaze your friends and family with your creativity!